COG - Live Lane Festival
Port Macquarie’s most popular industrial festival, Live Lane, is back! Returning to put some kick back into your step, the one-day extravaganza is popping up in a new venue, and one of Australia’s biggest name rock bands is coming to headline.
As the sun set on last year’s sold out show with Pete Murray, Busby Marou and more, Port Macquarie music lovers have been waiting with anticipation to see a 2019 instalment.
At the top of this year’s bill are homegrown heroes Cog, who have made massive waves throughout their twenty-year career. Other acts on the bill are brutal pop music stalwarts Osaka Punch, prog rockers The Omnific and local favourites Whores 4 Pinot who are putting retirement on hold for one show. Up and comers Palomino also feature along with one lucky competition winner to be announce at a later date.
The Port Macquarie music community will love this carefully curated live music event, so whip out your diaries and make a date with the Live Lane Festival this coming March.
Tickets on sale Tuesday October 16th at 10 am. $49 plus booking fee pre-sale, $60 on the door.
- Seating – This is an industrial style event. Seating is limited and there is a lot of concrete. You can bring a camp chair or small cushions to sit on but NO picnic rugs or lounge chairs etc as space is limited. We will also have limited seating available.
- Is there shade? - Shade is also limited so please bring a hat and sunscreen
- When does the music start and stop?– Gates open at 1pm on Sunday 19th November with bands starting shortly after. The last band will finish at approximately 7:30pm.
- Is this is a licensed 18+ event?– Yes, this event is fully licensed. You are not permitted to bring in your own alcohol or food. Food and drinks (including unopened bottle water) will be confiscated at the gate and not returned.
- Will I need Photo ID? Yes, this event is fully licensed. You will be asked to show ID to enter (regardless of age). It is also handy to have incase there is an issue with your ticket scanning.
- What if I get hungry?– There will be food vendors within the event, more details to follow but we recommend to bring some bucks for some great nosh.
- What if I need money?– Food vendors will be cash only, the bars will work on cash and EFTPOS with limited cash out, but don't rely on machines, bring some cash to be safe.
- I’m concerned about safety, who or what will be there if I need help?– MJR Presents has full Public Liability insurance. There will be security there and also first aid to help anyone who is in need.
- Can I leave the festival and comeback in?– Yes but we advise against it. You will also be subject to searches and possibly breathlysed upon re-entry.
- How will weather affect the event?– Obviously we are hoping for great weather, and it generally will go ahead rain, hail or shine. We do have measures in place for bad weather. If the weather presents a safety concern we may re-schedule or cancel the event.
- Are there toilets?– yes we will be providing toilets for patrons to use.
- What CAN'T I bring? no pets, no glass, no weapons, no picnic rugs, no food or drinks of any kind, patrons will be subjected to searches and anyone bringing in items prohibited may be refused entry.
- IMPORTANT please ensure that you have joined the FACEBOOK event for any last minute event updates. CLICK HERE to join
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Yes this event is 18+ and you will be asked to show ID. Please bring it, you may be refused entry without proper ID. In order to be eligible for the CSU Student Discount you will be asked to show your current valid CSU Student ID. If you cannot produce this on the day you will need to purchase a full priced ticket in oder to gain entry.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Its always a good idea, we can scan off your phone (if your screen isnt smashed beyond belief)